At Balco Medical Centre ("BMC"), the confidentiality of personal information on Web site users is a top priority. The following statement describes the measures taken by BMC to ensure that your privacy is not infringed as a result of our collection and use of such personal information. It will allow you to better understand when, how and why this information is collected. As this document will occasionally be updated, we recommend that you consult it regularly.
We do not require personal information to obtain access to our website. We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include in personal information. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in for :
1. Recruitment to new positions in our organisation as and when required2. Submission of offers and related information for providing goods and services to BMC.
3. To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
4. To anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you.
5. Welfare schemes such as student scholarships carried out by us as Corporate Social Responsibility of BMC
BMC will not use your personal information for any purposes other than those described in this statement without having obtained your express consent. Furthermore, this information will not be available to any other entity or person other than BMC. BMC will obtain your consent before making any changes to the present privacy statement that would result in sharing or further use of your personal information. You may also, at any time, ask BMC to not make use of or to cease using your personal information.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent and desire.
BMC reserves the right, however, to disclose or transfer information of the users of its site in the following circumstances: to adhere to the provisions of a law or regulation, to ensure its defence in the event of legal action, or to protect its rights or those of site users.
1. At present, the BMC Web site does not use any cookies.
2. Cookies essentially consist of information on users that servers transmit to browsers when Web sites are viewed. This information can then be recovered at the time of subsequent visits. The information recorded can include items such as the date and hour a Web site was viewed, a reply to an online questionnaire, personal information collected by the server, etc. Cookies can in fact be useful, given that they save information concerning your preferences.
This site is controlled and operated by BMC from its office in India. BMC makes no representation that the information contained in this site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and BMC shall have no responsibility in respect of access to it from territories whose laws prohibit such access or where any aspect of the content of the site may be illegal. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the information contained in this site shall be governed by the laws of India and visitors to the site agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use but does not promise or guarantee the same. BMC does not make any warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive.
The BMC Web site includes hyperlinks to other Web sites that are not controlled by BMC or its subsidiaries. These links are provided for your convenience, and should not be construed to mean that BMC in any way endorses these sites. BMC is not responsible for information other than that contained on its own site or those of its subsidiaries, and cannot vouch for the accuracy of this information. This privacy statement does not apply to these other sites. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of any site where you will be providing personal information, in order to understand how the information collected will be used.